Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program
Effective October 1, 2018, most AHCCCS Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) members will be enrolled in new AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC) plans. With this change, families are able to choose to see any provider within their ACC plan's provider network for their child's CRS care. Phoenix Children’s is excited for the opportunity to provide care to CRS patients on our campus, including our satellite clinics.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital - Main
- Phoenix Children's Northwest Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's East Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Specialty Care - Scottsdale
- Phoenix Children's Southwest Valley Specialty Care Center
- Phoenix Children's Northwest Valley Urgent Care
- Phoenix Children's East Valley Urgent Care
- Phoenix Children's Scottsdale Urgent Care
- Phoenix Children's Southwest Valley Urgent Care
A list of insurance plans accepted for CRS.
- Your Child's Clinic Visit - preparing for your arrival often takes time and planning. Learn what you can do to get ready.
- Medical Records Request - detailed instructions on how to request your child's medical records.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties: