Children's Neuroscience Symposium (CNS)
The cost of registration includes: tuition, lunch and/or breakfast each day, refreshments during the meeting and the reception on Friday evening. Net proceeds from this Symposium will go to support Barrow at Phoenix Children’s Directors Research and Educational Fund. Presentations/Syllabus materials will be available on our mobile app and website. The full fee is payable upon registration.
SEATING IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- Group 1: Physicians and PhD scientists
- Group 2: Advanced practice providers, nurses, social workers, therapists, allied health and research associates
- Group 3: Students of these professions and community members
- Group 1: $115/day or $175 for both days
- Group 2: $80/day or $105 for both days
- Group 3: $55/day
Register by February 15th, 2019 to receive 15% off your registration.
Method of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express via the registration site
- Payment by check (payable to Children's Neuroscience Symposium, reference CNS19 and enclose with registration form)
Cancellations may be made by phone or in writing. If you cancel your participation in this course on or before March 5, 2019, registration fees will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee. No refunds for cancellations received after, March 5, 2019 or for no-shows.
Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children's Hospital reserves the right to make necessary changes in speakers, topics or schedule. The most current program can be found on our website.
Christina Casanova, Event Organizer