2019 Summit on Ketogenic Diet Therapies
September 13-14, 2019 at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
The 2019 Summit on Ketogenic Diet Therapies will dissect current and new information on the varying indications for Ketogenic Diet Therapy (KDT), delivering the most current evidence based information. Lectures and interactive case study formats will focus on providing crucial updates, utilizing the most recent research combined with proven clinical care management strategies for clinical decision making for best practices in KDT patient care.
Speakers are nationally and internationally prominent experts, creating an authoritative learning venue. Several lectures will focus on the expanding clinical areas of ketogenic diet therapies in pediatrics up through adulthood. The 2019 Summit will discuss patient readiness, education materials, meeting the psychosocial needs of the patient, and other topics allowing time for collaborative discussion
- 2018 -2019 Consensus Recommendation for Adults and Pediatrics.
- Emerging Evidence for the use of KDT for Autism, Brain Cancer, Diabetes and Brain Injuries.
- Indications and Variations of Ketogenic Diet Therapies.
- Nutritional Lab Monitoring with Clinical Significance and Interpretation.
- Practical Tips for Management and Prevention of Side Effects.
Course material has practical applications covering the most recent advances and current issues in KDT. Attendees will be armed with new information to take their practice to the next level.
If you would like more information, please contact Christina Casanova, Summit Organizer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-933-0923.