Telehealth Appointments Available
COVID-19 Resource Center
Telehealth Appointments Available for Primary and Specialty Care
It’s true we are living in uncertain times, but one thing remains absolutely certain: Phoenix Children’s is committed to providing the best health care to children and families. While we work to protect our patients and providers amid the COVID-19 emergency, we continue to deliver the nationally ranked primary and specialty care our families need and expect.
Where appropriate, Phoenix Children’s is now moving to telehealth visits via Zoom Cloud.
- Patients have uninterrupted access to high-quality care.
- We reduce the number of people at our hospital and clinics, safeguarding our providers and the children who need in-person treatment.
- We support guidelines for social distancing.
What about existing appointments?
If you already have an appointment, your child’s doctor will determine whether a telehealth or in-person visit is the best option. If a telehealth visit is best, our scheduling department will call you to provide all of the information you need.
Can I make a new appointment?
Yes, we are accepting new patients and scheduling new appointments. Our clinicians will talk with you about your child’s needs and determine if your appointment should be handled via telehealth or in-person.
- To make an appointment with one of our specialists, call 602-933-KIDS (5437).
- To schedule with a pediatrician, contact one of our clinic near you.
Cared for by a Phoenix Children’s Care Network (PCCN) provider?
LIVE Chat: We have developed a free LIVE Chat to provide extra support for families during this time. Click here or text VIRUS to 60408 for frequently asked questions or to live chat with a Phoenix Children’s nurse, at no cost.