Vision, Mission and Goals
Phoenix Children's Care Network (PCCN)
PCCN’s vision is to be a national and international leader recognized for advancing pediatric health and delivering optimal health outcomes through innovation and a high-value, integrated system of care.
To improve the health and well-being of children by delivering high-quality, coordinated, cost-effective pediatric care through the support and dedication of community providers in partnership with all we serve.
The mission is supported by these Six Pillars of Clinical Integration Success.
- Physician Leadership
- Provider Alignment
- Care Management and Coordination
- Quality Monitoring
- Utilization Management
- Data Collection, Information Sharing, and Analysis
PCCN’s goals include:
- Improving the coordination, quality and consistency of health care for pediatric patients
- Reducing and controlling costs and increasing efficiencies in the health care provided
- Accelerating the adoption and common use of health information systems by PCCN participating physicians
- Developing, maintaining and updating evidence-based initiatives, benchmarks, performance standards and metrics
- Ensuring a valuable and competitive product is available for consumers that would not be possible through independent actions of the providers