Complex Congenital Heart Follow-up ProgramProviding exceptional family-centered care to our patients and families
The Phoenix Children's Heart Center is a comprehensive center of excellence that coordinates all of the programs and services involved in the post-care of children who have undergone surgical procedures for congenital heart disease.
In this Section
Conditions We Treat
See the full list of conditions our Complex Congenital Heart Follow-up Program team treats.
- Want a Second Opinion? — Chat, call, or complete this form to request a second opinion appointment.
- Your Child's Hospital Stay — Learn more about our campus services and what you can do to prepare for your visit.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties:
- Center for Heart Care
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
- Electrophysiology & Heart Rhythm Program
- Cardiology Program
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU)
- Fetal Cardiology Program
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Heart Surgery Program
- Heart Transplant/Heart Failure Program
- Interventional Cardiology Program
Share this page