Phoenix Children’s Care Network
Patient-centered, physician-led. Phoenix Children’s Care Network is committed to providing Arizona children the care they need, when they need it.
An Alliance that Puts Patients First
Phoenix Children’s Care Network (PCCN) is the largest pediatric-focused network of its kind in the state.
Founded by community pediatric physicians in 2013, PCCN is a network of more than 850 pediatric primary care providers and specialists throughout greater Phoenix, dedicated to giving Arizona children and their families the care they need to live healthy lives. The network focuses on improving quality and managing the cost of care.
PCCN physicians are available when and where you need them. With more than half of all general pediatricians and 80% of all pediatric specialists in Maricopa County in its membership, PCCN gives you access to the state’s top pediatric providers.
Whether you're looking for a primary care doctor for your newborn or you need pediatric specialty care, PCCN physicians are available citywide, including both of Phoenix Children’s Hospital inpatient locations.
For patients and families:
Navigating the ins and outs of healthcare can be confusing. You probably have questions about insurance, government reforms and how to find a specialist. PCCN has answers to these questions and more.
PCCN is a single network of pediatricians and pediatric specialists offering the best individualized healthcare for children. PCCN gives you access to an easy-to-use database to search for the right doctor for you. It offers information about the latest healthcare regulations. And it explains insurance programs and cost-effective ways to access pediatric care.
PCCN is a Clinically Integrated Organization (CIO). What does that mean?
A CIO is physician group contracting based on the development of a quality improvement program with real accountability among otherwise independent physicians. It integrates and rewards physician members around a shared commitment to quality based on scientific evidence and cost improvement. A CIO operates in the Medicare, Medicaid and commercial environments and can offer robust clinical services for children and adults.
By joining PCCN — the only physician-led CIO in the state devoted exclusively to children — you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits. Membership is non-exclusive, meaning you can join other clinically integrated organizations, should you choose to.
- Improved patient care and patient satisfaction
- Physician-defined standards of pediatric care
- Access to peers/specialists
- Proactive approach to payer and governmental initiatives
- Access to updates on healthcare reform and its impact on pediatrics
- Improved reimbursement linked to outcomes
- Ability to contract jointly with payers for defined services
- Enhanced group purchasing opportunities resulting in lower practice costs
- Discounted practice management consulting services
- Membership in Phoenix Children’s Medical Staff
- ID badge for Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Preferred Provider affiliation with Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Listing as a member in physician publications and on Phoenix Children’s websites