Services Provided & Eligibility
The clinics are staffed with medical practitioners, nurses, and case managers from Phoenix Children's. Services include the full spectrum of a "medical home," such as:
- Full examinations and well child care
- Dispensing of medications
- Treatment for sexually transmitted illnesses
- Minor surgical procedures
- Health education
- Referrals to sub-specialists if needed
The staff also educates and counsels youth on:
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Suicide risk
- Substance abuse
- Smoking cessation
- Safety issues
- Self care
* No appointment necessary, walk-ins welcome.
Eligibility/Criteria for Admission
- Pediatric children, adolescents and young adults up to 24 years of age who state they are homeless or at risk of being homeless.
- Patients are eligible for services, regardless of insurance status and/or ability to pay.
- There is no charge for services, they are free.