1 Darn Cool School
We’ve gathered some education resources to help support you and your child.
General School Resources
- Arizona Department of Education — Find Arizona education guidance and resources.
- Schools in Arizona — View all schools and school districts in the state.
- Special Education Guidance — Learn about the special education process. Learn about Exceptional Student Services (ESS).
- Traveling the Special Education Highway: A Parent’s Guide to a Successful Journey — Learn more about what you can expect from your school if your child has special needs. This includes parental rights and special education procedures.
- Raising Special Kids — Find support for families of children with a full range of disabilities.
- IEPs and 504 Plans — Understand the difference between Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and 504 plans.
Early Childhood Education Resources
- Developmental Milestones — Find parent tips for specific age groups. This resource is from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Arizona Preschool Guidance — Find preschool options in Arizona.
- Early Childhood Special Education — Access parent resources, including information about your rights, the special education process and parent assistance organizations.
- Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) Program — Learn how parents can apply for public funding to get flexible options for customizing their child’s education.
- Attending College with a Disability — Learn about college disability services and what accommodations are available.
- College Accommodations and Services — Find guidance for navigating college disability resources.
- College Guidance and Resources — Find information about colleges in the College Depot, a collection of resources and workshops from the Phoenix Public Library.
- GED in Arizona — View answers to common questions about GED (General Education Development) policies.