The Emily Center
The Emily Center is open during our regular hours as listed below.
Visit the COVID-19 resource center to learn more.
Our Wish List
At the Emily Center, we share a passion for helping children, families, care providers and others throughout the region. We give children and others access to reliable, personalized and easy-to-understand health information when they need it most. We strive to make learning fun and exciting for kids of all ages.
The Emily Center relies on the generosity of donors. They include friends and organizations who give generously to make this work possible. We appreciate individual and group donations. You can donate new books and multimedia educational resources, financial contributions or other forms of support.
We thank you for your ongoing encouragement and support. Gifts of any size are always welcome and appreciated.
At the Emily Center, we are continually updating our children’s collection of publications that are available for check-out. We want to give everyone access to the latest and best information.
We are always in need of:
- Recreational reading books for our young patients, including:
- Baby board-books
- Children’s books in Spanish
- Coloring books
- Books for teens and adolescents
- The Color Monster books (English and Spanish) – Used with activity packets to help kids identify and manage emotions as part of the center’s wellness program
You can reach us at email@example.com or call 602-933-1400 for information about how to donate recreational reading materials to the Emily Center.
- Financial contributions – Your donation helps us to keep our children’s collection of books on health, diseases and procedures up to date. These books can be checked out by our library patrons for a two-week period. We are continually updating this collection.