Conditions We Treat
Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Clinic
Our Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Clinic covers many conditions. As you are researching conditions and treatments, we want to provide you with the information you need without overwhelming you.
- Brachial plexus injuries
- In young children, brachial plexus and resultant upper extremity injury due to difficult birth
- Brachial plexus injury from all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), motorcycles/ motorbikes, falls, sports injuries, etc.
- Peripheral nerve injury from trauma or during other surgical procedures
- Acute and chronic peripheral nerve injury
- Thoracic outlet syndrome – neurogenic or vasogenic
- Nerve Tumors: schwannomas, neurofibromas
- Plexiform neurofibromatosis
We cover many more conditions than the ones listed here. Please, feel free to contact us with any questions. We are ready to help.