Mon: 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tues: 7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Weds: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thu: 7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat – Sun: Closed
Train Like a Pro with the Pros
Phoenix Children’s newest sports physical therapy facility in Avondale offers nearly 8,000 square feet of exciting new ways to excel. Athletes have room to throw, hit, run and cross-train.
- Basketball quarter court – Over 830 square feet for athletes to dribble, shoot and run drills
- Cardio stations – 11 workout stations offering the latest technologies to improve heart and lung health through guided workouts
- Exercise and strength-training workstations – 12 workstations, including leg press machines, squat racks, fully adjustable pneumatic Kaiser station machines, and variable-resistance shuttles for targeted strength and cross-functional training
- Sports training – 720 square feet of space to pitch, hit, golf or sprint on track lanes, with an 8-foot-wide area spanning the three lanes, room to run a 40-yard dash, plus a retractable cage and net to practice bat swings
- Aerobic rebounders – Two rebounders for “the most efficient, effective form of exercise yet devised by man” according to NASA
- Pilates reformer machines – Reformer machines to target specific abdominal core muscles and movements with low-impact Pilates
- Agility/open/functional space – 3,600 square feet for agility and functional training and other uses
Request a Referral
Other Sports PT Locations
4215 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
You can reach this location from East Bell Road – there is no 43rd Street access. Parking is conveniently located in front.
3530 S. Val Vista Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85297
Access this location from the 202 Loop on South Val Vista Drive or Willis Road. Parking is conveniently located in front of the building.
Open 5 p.m. – to 11 p.m.
Injuries can happen at inconvenient times. Get evening evaluation and care from board-certified pediatricians certified in emergency medicine. Urgent care locations have diagnostic imaging and onsite labs.
Visit convenient locations for after-hours care, including referrals to specialists from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Find high-level, specialized sports physical therapy services for young athletes at Phoenix Children’s newest location in Avondale.