How to Apply
Pediatric Residency Program
Interested candidates will need to create an account with the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Candidates can access the ERAS program by visiting the AAMC FREIDA website, program code: 3200332020.
- Application to be submitted through ERAS
- Three letters of recommendation (does not have to include a letter from the Chairman of Pediatrics)
- Passing USMLE/COMLEX 1 scores to be considered for an interview
- Passing USMLE/COMLEX 1 and 2 scores submitted before rank list submission
- U.S. Pediatric Inpatient Experience
Please note we do not sponsor any visas.
What to Expect on Your Vurtual Interview Day
- Prior to interview, please review program information obtained through ERAS invitation
- Review Pre-Interview Form
- Overview with the program director
- Virtual Tour of Phoenix Children's
- Virtual Tour of Valleywise Health Medical Center
- 1:1 Interview with Program Director - 15 minutes
- Interview with Residency Leadership - 30 minutes
- Virtual Social Hour with current residents
- For URM residents - if interested a separate social hour will be available
- Optional - meet and greet with faculty in area of subspecialty interest
- Interviews will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays starting in November through February.
- All interviews will be is Arizona Standard Time, which PST before daylight saving begins and MST after daylight savings begins.