Patient and Family Advisory Councils
PFAC members play an important role in helping Phoenix Children’s provide the best care and patient experience possible for every family. We encourage you to be mindful of PFAC member responsibilities and the time commitment involved before applying:
- Promote patient- and family-centered care at Phoenix Children’s through various opportunities.
- Actively participate in engagement initiatives and attend regularly scheduled meetings.
- Share positive and negative experiences constructively and objectively.
- Provide feedback on ways to improve the experience at the hospital, clinic or any area of care within the Phoenix Children’s network.
- Partner with Phoenix Children’s care teams, staff and leadership to improve the quality and safety of care.
- Value and respect diversity.
- Maintain patient and family confidentiality.
Meetings are held once a month on Mondays through Thursdays, from 11:30 am -1:00 pm OR 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm. Each PFAC has its own preset schedule.
At this time, all meetings are being conducted virtually through Zoom.