At the Bill Holt Pediatric HIV Clinic, we provide unparalleled care for babies, children and teens who have been exposed to HIV – or already have it.
Our clinic is the only comprehensive pediatric HIV clinic in Arizona. We provide state-of-the-art medical care, while also addressing the psychological and social needs of your child and family as well.
Why Phoenix Children’s – The expert care you need
At Phoenix Children’s, you will find a safe place to talk about HIV and get the expert, well-rounded care you need.
Our specialists are dedicated to the health and well-being of children – providing advanced HIV care for every circumstance. We offer:
- The very latest HIV medical treatments, ongoing testing and nutritional support
- Preventive medication and health counseling for teens at high risk for HIV – through a program called Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (or PrEP)
- Preventive medication for children who have been exposed to HIV
- Prenatal consultations for expectant mothers who are HIV positive and need to protect their babies
- HIV care and testing for babies as soon as they are born
We also offer support groups, special services and fun social activities to help patients thrive during challenging times. We encourage parents and families to attend group sessions to share their concerns and experiences as well.
Founded in 1994, our clinic treats patients from birth to age 24.
To learn more, schedule an appointment or refer a patient, call 602-933-0955 or text 602-290-3212.