Insurance Plans We Accept
While Phoenix Children’s accepts many plans with the insurance companies and/or provider networks, as listed below, not all products provided by health plans offer benefits at Phoenix Children’s and/or Phoenix Children’s Medical Group. To ensure coverage with your health plan, please check with your insurance company directly to confirm participation with your specific plan. Each insurance company offers many different plans.
- Aetna Health, Inc.
- America’s Choice Provider Network, Inc. (ACPN)
- Arizona Complete Health – Medicaid Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Beech Street - Part of MultiPlan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ)
- Bright Health Insurance Company of Arizona
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona – Medicaid Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- ChoiceCare Network
- Cigna Healthcare of Arizona (Great West Health)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Employer Health Network
- First Health
- Gila River Health Care
- HealthChoice – Medicaid MCO
- HealthEOS – Part of MultiPlan
- Health Net Federal Services
- Humana Health Plan
- Magellan Complete Care – Medicaid MCO (now under Molina)
- Medica Insurance Company
- Medicare – Coverage directly through Medicare (not Medicare Advantage)
- Mercy Care – Medicaid MCO
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC) – Medicaid Managed Care Plan
- Molina Healthcare, Inc – Medicaid MCO
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) – Part of MultiPlan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Behavioral Health
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (UHCCP) – Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) and Medicaid MCO
- University of Arizona Health Plans/University Family Care (UAHP/UFC) – ALTCS and Medicaid MCO
- USA Managed Care Organization (USA MCO)
- Accarent Health – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Pectus Nuss Repair
- AHCCCS – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- BCBSAZ – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Cigna LifeSource – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Health Net - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- InterLink Health Services – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- LifeTrac – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- MultiPlan – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- OptumHealth Transplant Network – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
NOTE: As changes may not be immediately reflected here, please contact your health plan to ensure that Phoenix Children’s and Phoenix Children’s Medical Group are participating providers in your health plan’s network to ensure the highest benefit level.
Coverage limitations are dependent upon individual group contracts. Your insurance or health plan may require prior approval before services are rendered for coverage. You should contact customer service for your health plan to ensure that approval is granted to minimize or eliminate your financial responsibility.
If you have any billing questions, please contact Customer Service at 602-726-8492 or 1-800-549-3743.
Get more information on understanding your hospital bill.
Billing Customer Service:
1919 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016