Our anesthesiologists work with many groups at Phoenix Children’s to provide the best care to your child, from consultation through recovery.
- Center for Heart Care - We partner with our highly skilled cardiovascular team to provide cardiovascular anesthesiology for symptoms of congenital heart disease and procedures necessitated by pediatric cardiology conditions.
- Child Life Services - Helping your child thrive is what we do best. Through collaboration with our Child Life Services specialists, we’re able to provide your child with the emotional support they need as they prepare for, undergo and recover from care.
- Pain Medicine - A division of care within Pediatric Anesthesiology, the pain medicine experts at Phoenix Children’s help manage symptoms of condition-related acute and chronic pain.
- Surgery - Our skilled anesthesiologists provide pre-operative consultation, surgical monitoring and post-operative supervision to children undergoing surgery at Arizona’s only Level 1 Children’s Surgery Center.
- Transplant - We work alongside the experts in our transplant programs to bring about the success of lifesaving organ transplant procedures.
- Palliative Care - When palliative care is needed, we’re here for your child—and for you. We’ll provide consultation and compassionate care throughout your child’s stay with us.