Movement Disorders Program
The Movement Disorders Program at Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s is our core movement disorders program. Our neurosurgeons, neurologists and rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to helping children with movement disorders have rich, fulfilling lives. We integrate state-of-the-art medical treatment with cognitive-behavioral approaches in order to offer the most customized treatment for every child.
Conditions We Treat
Learn more about the conditions our Movement Disorders team treats.
- Research/Clinical Trials — Did you know we have many active clinical trials for Barrow patients?
- Want a Second Opinion? — Chat, call, or complete this form to request a second opinion appointment.
- Your Child's Hospital Stay — Learn more about our campus services and what you can do to prepare for your visit.
Our nationally recognized physicians are dedicated to focusing on your child's unique needs in the following specialties:
- Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children's
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Clinic
- Cochlear Implant Program
- Cerebral Palsy Clinic
- Concussion Clinic
- Craniosynostosis Clinic
- Developmental Pediatrics Program
- Down Syndrome Clinic
- Epilepsy Program
- Fragile X Clinic
- Hypothalamic Hamartoma Center
- Movement Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Program
- Neurotrauma Program
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- Tourette and Tic Disorders Program
Share this page