Programs & Services
The Emily Center is open to the public. In it you will find:
- Highly skilled nurses to conduct individualized research for families and professionals.
- Thousands of books, videotapes, CD-ROMs, pamphlets and recent articles on children's health, in both English and Spanish.
- Resources on all children's health issues as common as bedwetting or as rare as Rett syndrome.
- Computers to access online medical information from the nation's most reliable sources of pediatric health information.
- Lists of local, national and online support groups.
- A section for kids: Children can learn about their own health issues or about an illness of a sibling, friend or parent.
You can also access our catalog of materials at www.phxlib.org. At the top of the homepage, type your search term in the search box and select from the drop-down menu how you would like to search for the item (Keyword, Title, Author, etc.). Click on the box "Search Options," click "Location" and select "Emily Center." Next, click "Submit Search w/ Options."
And thanks to Phoenix Public Library's interlibrary loan department, public libraries throughout Arizona can borrow Emily Center materials for you.