Programs & Services
Center for Fetal and Neonatal Care
Coordinated Care for Your Peace of Mind
You and your baby’s medical care is our top priority. Providing that care for your family in a kind and thoughtful way is what sets Phoenix Children’s apart. We will provide you with a single point of contact for all your fetal care and neonatology needs. In some cases, our care coordinators will continue to work with your family throughout your child’s first years.
Our compassionate care team is specially trained and experienced to partner closely with you and your family to develop an individualized care plan to guide and support you through each and every step of your baby’s medical journey. We want to make sure that you have a complete understanding of your baby’s condition and all available treatment options.
You can count on your dedicated care coordinator to:
- Collaborate with you on a comprehensive, coordinated plan that’s right for your baby and family
- Provide an easy-to-follow roadmap that outlines all care information, steps and options so you can make decisions that are right for your family
- Communicate, on your behalf, with all involved medical specialists, which includes your obstetric (OB/GYN), maternal fetal medicine (MFM) and neonatal providers
- Assist you in scheduling any necessary appointments, including testing and fetal imaging, consults with specialized providers, counseling services and post-natal follow-up
- Offer a variety of educational resources, based on your baby’s condition, that will help you during and after treatment
- Be there for you, answering your questions and addressing your concerns
Expert Care by Multidisciplinary Medical Specialists
At Phoenix Children’s, our Center for Fetal and Neonatal Care is designed to provide your baby with the most advanced, specialized medical care. Fetal and newborn health concerns often require a multidisciplinary team of medical and surgical specialists to work together. As experts focused on pediatrics, Phoenix Children’s offers immediate access to a wide range of specialized doctors and surgeons who share your same priority: to optimize the health and wellness of you and your baby.
Depending on your baby’s diagnosis, your care coordinator may engage the expertise of any combination of the following medical specialists at Phoenix Children’s in order to develop a comprehensive care plan customized for you and your baby’s needs:
World-class pediatric cardiac care services
Care for the full range of hormone-related disorders
Treating patients with kidney-related problems
For more information about our Fetal Care Center and the services we provide, please call 602-933-4411 or email email@example.com.