Visiting Residents/Fellows & Students
Interested in learning at Phoenix Children's? We are committed to training the healthcare leaders of tomorrow. We strive to provide excellent training for pediatric residents, medical students and fellows, while offering high quality medical care to all children and their families.
- Rotation must first be approved by the respective Program Director at Phoenix Children’s
- Resident or fellow must be part of an ACGME-accredited residency or fellowship program
- The rotation at Phoenix Children’s must meet the Goals and Objectives of the home institution’s program
- The individual resident or fellow must enter into a legal affiliation agreement with Phoenix Children’s (Facilitated by us once the rotation has been approved)
Rotation Approval Requirements
- Home program coordinator completion of Electronic Universal Rotator Application process
- Phoenix Children's Rotating Resident/Fellow coordinator will provide link and login info to New Innovations program as well as detailed instructions for completion of electronic process
- Completion of applicable MD/DO Arizona Medical Board Postgraduate Training Permit Registration (Fees will apply)
- Note: DDS Applicants will be accepted as long as all other requirements are met
- Submission of up-to-date immunization records per Phoenix Children’s Hospital standards
- Submission of Medical School Diploma, signed CV and ECFMG (if applicable)
- Affiliation agreement approved by the home institution and Phoenix Children’s (if applicable)
For questions or to begin the credentialing process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page